What Is The Procedure For Dental Implants
Many patients from Reading, Caversham, Tilehurst and throughout Berkshire are anxious about the process for dental implants. This is understandable, but rest assured our welcoming practice and highly skilled staff will put you at ease.
The length of time for your dental implant treatment will depend upon a variety of factors including the types of implants you are having and how many implants you are having fitted.
Book now for a free consultation to talk through your dental implant options.
Book An Appointment
The Dental Implants Process
Fitting The Implant
Fitting The Abutment
Fitting The False Teeth To The Implant
Recovery From The Dental Implants Procedure
Recovery time from dental implant surgery will vary according to each patient and will depend upon the number of implants you’ve had. In most cases you may experience a little discomfort or swelling for a few days and you may have to stick to a soft food diet for a week or two. Any pain can be managed with medication which your dentist can talk to you about.
Find out more about the dental implant process and recovery. Book a free consultation.
How Reading Smiles Can Help Replace Missing Teeth
- We offer an initial free consultation to talk through your dental implant options
- Our expert staff are fully trained in all areas of dental implants
- We have treated hundreds of patients with dental implants, all with excellent success
- We offer sedation throughout the dental implants process should you need it
- Many people are worried about the cost of dental implants, so we offer 12 months 0% finance to help manage the cost
- Our team are so passionate about what we do that we have work published in journals and have featured on television
- We offer flexible appointment times open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on Saturday, so it’s easy to book an appointment to talk through your options for missing teeth and dental implants