Dental Implants Cost, Reading
Many patients throughout Reading, Caversham, Tilehurst, Calcot and Berkshire want to know “How much does a tooth implant cost?” or “What is the cost for a full set of teeth?”
The cost of dental implants depend upon several factors such as the type of implants and how many implants you need. Every patient and every situation relating to a missing tooth or missing teeth is different, so it is difficult to generalise.
However, at Reading Smiles we have put together a basic price list which you can see in the table below to give some help with determining the cost of dental implants.
For a more detailed estimation about implants and cost, book a free consultation now.
Book An Appointment
Our Prices For Dental Implants, Berkshire
The cost of dental implants typically falls between £1,500 and £2,200. Our prices reflect the highest quality of implants and we only use the best providers. We want to ensure you are fitted with dental implants that will last, and give you the chance to smile again with absolute confidence. We know that you’ll love the results.
Interest Free Finance Options For Dental Implants, Reading
We offer interest free credit up to 12 months to help with spreading the cost of payments for dental implants. Find out more here or book a free consultation to discuss your dental implant options and the cost of your dental implants.
Our Patients In Reading Think The Cost Of Dental Implants Are Worth It
Dental implants can permanently and naturally replace gaps in your smile. They can drastically improve your life by boosting your confidence and relationships with other people.
How Reading Smiles Can Help Replace Missing Teeth
- We offer an initial free consultation to talk through your dental implant options
- Our expert staff are fully trained in all areas of dental implants
- We have treated hundreds of patients with dental implants, all with excellent success
- We offer sedation throughout the dental implants process should you need it
- Many people are worried about the cost of dental implants, so we offer 12 months 0% finance to help manage the cost
- Our team are so passionate about what we do that we have work published in journals and have featured on television
- We offer flexible appointment times open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on Saturday, so it’s easy to book an appointment to talk through your options for missing teeth and dental implants